Monday, November 26, 2007

2 days to go and...

I shouldn't be surprised. I have been so healthy this whole pregnancy and Dave has been so sick since we have been here and i have managed to not get anything, until now. I started feeling a little sore throat and some sinus pressure after Thanksgiving and then Sunday my voice was barely with me and today I feel like crap. I think it is a sinus infection. I didn't sleep hardly at all because I had so much junk in my head and throat and I pee every two hours anyway. I called the doctor to make sure this wouldn't affect anything for Wednesday and the nurse said it shouldn't and rather than giving me an antibiotic, to just take mucinex as directed on the box. So I am, and I hope it helps. I want to have this baby Wednesday as scheduled. I just hate it that I feel so bad now.
Luckily we have our house in order. All my clothes are washed and packed and all the decorations are up. We have groceries and the house is clean for the most part so Im ready to have this baby. My pedicure dropped off my priority list today due to how bad I felt so you know i didn't feel good, cause I love a pedicure. Maybe tomorrow I can get it though.
Anyway, next time I add an entry I will have 2 kids. WOW. That is crazy. This is so exciting though. I cant wait.Yay, Thomas is almost here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.

mutilateadoll23.com
luffygames.com