Saturday, November 22, 2008

Merry Christmas to ME!!!


Wow- so we just ate at City BBQ in Eastgate and i went to get Jeremiah a root beer out of the tub and saw my favorite drink EVER! Cheerwine in a glass bottle. Cheerwine is a NC thing that you can NOT get in Ohio. My family knows and keeps me stocked when they visit me, but now i have somewhere and only 5 minutes from my house. I immediately found the manager and told him this was my new favorite restaurant b/c of the cheerwine and how you cant get i anywhere in Ohio. He asked if I was from NC and said to come see him after I ate and he'd give me some to take home. So we ate and I went up to see him, the man gave me a whole case of 24 Cheerwines. I about passed out. That is the best Christmas present ever. I am so happy about this. The glass bottles are even hard to find in NC but they taste amazing. Wow- so Toby is the man and City BBQ is my new fav!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Karnes said...

that is awesome!! that manager must be in the christmas spirit already!! yeah for Cheerwine....never had it, but must be good!

Anonymous said...

He MUST be from Carolina!!!!