Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daddy daycare

We are so blessed. Our life is great. We have our health, great families, great friends. I am so thankful that through this transition we are making, I am able to work to support our family despite so many people losing their jobs. I am so thankful that Dave will get quality time with our boys in these crucial years of their lives rather than a daycare. We have a great set-up for him to stay home and go to school and me work. I will only have to work 3 nights a week so we will still have plenty of time for family time and time with friends. I am not thrilled about going to work b/c I am spoiled but through this whole time of us praying about it, I havent dreaded it once. I used to dread going in to work in NC. I just feel like it is the right thing to do and God has really given me a peace about it. I put up my room darkening curtains today and they do a good job of making my room dark so hopefully sleep wont be an issue too much. The hard part for me will be not being able to do MOPS as much or do random trips to the museum or aquarium. That willl get to be Daves job now. I am praying it will all go well, that I have good nights at work, and that I will enjoy my job for the next 11 months. Please pray for this transition with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy--I'm definitely praying for you, David and the boys! I know it's got to be daunting, but it's great that you have such peace about it...that's when you know it really is from God. Love you guys!