Tuesday, September 4, 2007

3D/4D Ultrasound- What to do?

I am debating whether or not to do a 3D/4D ultrasound. They look really cool, to be able to see your baby upclose and personal. I wouldnt have done it with Jeremiah because we were surprised as to his gender, but we know this baby is a boy.
It is kind of pricey, but with the $50 off coupon, it makes it $175. For that you get a 20-30 minute session recorded on a color DVD and VHS to music, so I can share it with the family. You also get 4 color pictures and a cd of 15-30 color images to email or print and a website hosting of the images. Also, for that price you get a free facial or pedicure and half off any other ultrasound during this pregnancy.
It sound so good and it is something I didnt do with Jeremiah. There are so many things I did with him, that I wont be able to do with Thomas, so I think I should, but then again it seems like a lot of money.
What to do, what to do.
I'll keep you posted as to what i choose. If i do it, i need to do it in the next 2-3 weeks.
the website is www.becomingmomspa.com if you want to see what it looks like, they have a video sample.

3 comments:

harriet said...

go for it...this is something that you can't go back later and do. you'll regret it if you miss this opportunity.

Spain2433 said...

I don't know Mandy...it's a lot of money. You know I'm practical. The thing is that you never know how well the kid is going to cooperate with you and it's not like they are going to give you a refund if you really don't like the turnout. Most of the 3D/4D pictures I've seen just don't seem to look as good as the ones you see in ads and on TV. I think this is one of those things that in the moment you really want to do it and it seems like a good idea but on down the road (when you have real pictures of him) you won't even really look back at the ultrasound ones that much. My opinion...it's a cool thing but not worth the money. Our doctor's office does them for $100 and we are passing on it for this pregnancy.

Alyse said...

do it for the spa! haha :-)