Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The 3D/4D ultrasound experience

I thought this was so much fun. It was exciting to see Thomas.
He was a bit of a wiggle worm. The lady said I would have my hands full in 2 months. We got some really good pictures though. He gave us a peace sign in one picture. She had to hurry and snap the pics cause he kept putting his hands up on his face. He sucked his hand in some and she showed us his little fat rolls in a few. He has nice long fingers and she showed us his little peach fuzz on his head. He does look like Jeremiah so far. He had his eyes open just looking around and kicking me every chance he got.
She said she was suprised I didnt have bruises from him being so active.
And so it begins, my 3rd (Dave, Jeremiah and now Thomas) ADD child. I love it. God is teaching me patience.
Leave me a comment if you want.

1 comment:

Alyse said...

So I just looked at the slideshow... that is so weird they can take pictures of your baby like that! And I would definitely have to say that he looks a lot like Jeremiah did as a baby... well at least I think he does... So cool Mandy!