Tuesday, October 30, 2007

1 more month

We are on the home stretch now. One more month. I have weekly Dr. visits now. They will begin checking me from below this next time to make sure I'm not dilating. They will also do a Group B strep test to see if I will have to have antibiotics before delivery. I didnt with Jeremiah, but they do it everytime.
Jeremiah is starting to come around. He is finally back in his bed at night. He gets excited about babies most of the time now. He always wants to hold our friends babies, Alivia and Ryan, and asked to help with Alivias diaper this weekend. He is a big NUK man. Any noise those babies make and he thinks they need their pacifier and shoves it in.
I love the feeling of a stirring baby in my belly. That is a feeling that can not be mimiced. I remember last time missing that feeling after it was all over with. I do not think I will miss the constant backache, however. That is my main complaint with this one, especially now at the end is just the constant hurting back, which in turn affects my sleep. I do feel good other than that. I dont want to rush through this pregnancy but I am ready to meet the little guy.

3 comments:

kerrin said...

I have an idea to make the pacifier even better. I am looking for support from mothers like yourself who know what it's like to try and find a pacifier in the dark.

The idea is a pacifier that lights up when it falls out of a child's mouth. Making it easier for parent and child to find. I need your vote to make it a reality. Vote Here: Light-up Pacifier.

Anonymous said...

YAY Mandy! I'm so excited for you guys...hopefully we can get together soon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the decrease delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=ultimate boot cd for windows 3.13 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg