Sunday, December 9, 2007

on our own...

Here are a few more recent pics.

10 days old
Mommy and her boys!
Daddy and his boys!
Mom, Me, Thomas, Jeremiah, and Mackenzie
(Jeremiah has carpet burn on his nose in case you were wondering)

Mom ands Mackenzie left us today to go back to VA so we are officially on our own. The true test for me will be after new years since Dave is off a couple of days here and there for paternity leave over the next few weeks before Christmas. We had a wonderful time with all the family here. I have truly been blessed with such great family and in laws. I really appreciate all their help over the past almost 2 weeks.
It seems like Thomas changes everyday. His color is so much better now. He loves his Big brother. He always turns his head towards him when he talks. Jeremiah loves his little brother as well. He is doing really well.
So far, Thomas is eating about every 3 hours during the day and every 4 at night. He is spoiled already though, as it is hard for me to lay him down. I just want to hold him and cherish these little baby days, cause I know how fast they fly by.

1 comment:

Park Chapel Upward said...

Congratulations Mandy! You all look great! I love your blog. I am sorry to say I had not checked it out until today. I can't wait to meet Thomas! You are going to do great on your own!
We have a blog for Upward which I am trying to do better about writing on so I thought I should checkout some other blogs :)
Stephanie