Thursday, December 13, 2007

This and That

Thursday Dec. 13th
I dont know what it is about my kids and their belly buttons. The nurses say you cant bathe them until their belly buttons fall off, but that it should do so in 1-2 weeks. My kids are always the full 2 weeks. I guess I just want to bathe them so badly, that i have to be patient. Jeremiah's took the full 2 weeks and Thomas's took 15 days. It did however fall off last night in his sleep. I know that couldn't be too comfy in his onsie rolling around. But we finally got a real good bath. He didn't mind it at all until I got him out and he got cold.
Sunday Dec. 9th
Dave and Jeremiah have been camping in the living room so at least someone can have a good nights rest, free from the cries of a newborn. Here is Jeremiah all excited about camping on the first night.



My incision is feeling much better now. It is still tender to the touch and occasionally burns but is much better. I dont think staples will be as pretty of a scar as it was with stitches, but who cares. Who will ever see it anyway.

I read the funniest book while I was pregnant. I think anyone who is pregnant or has been pregnant should read it. It is a fast read and is hilarious and so true.
It is Jenny McCarthy's Belly Laughs, the naked truth about pregnancy and childbirth.

Dave has a really good picture of him and Jeremiah when he was 2 months old of their hands. It is so cute. I decided to do my own of Thomas and my hand. Here it is. But in mine Thomas is 2 weeks old.

Just a few more pictures:

My precious boys- Dec 10th


Santa Baby Dec. 8th
Snoozing- Dec. 12th

No comments: