Wednesday, November 7, 2007

3 more weeks



So from today we have 3 more weeks. I am feeling good. My backache has eased off over the past few days. My sciatica has as well. I have figured out to not be up all night i have to cut off my caffeine by 2 pm, and then I usually can only get up once to go potty.
I am on weekly visits now. Last visit was Friday and I had gained 29 pounds, which is more than I wanted to gain, but I am right on track to be the same delivery weight I was with Jeremiah. Unfortunately I started out 10 pounds heavier with this baby than I did with Jeremiah, meaning I may gain 35 with Thomas, but I gained 45 with Jeremiah.
Some mornings I wake up and feel like my belly has grown over night. It is so strange.
I need to figure out when to get my pedicure, since last time the day before wasn't a good idea. I was scheduled with a c-section with Jeremiah on a Friday and had my manicure and pedicure scheduled for the Thursday before but when I got up my water broke and I never got them. So, now i need to figure out how far in advance I need to make my appointment so that I dont go into labor without my feet pretty.
More to come soon...

No comments: