Sunday, February 17, 2008

just thinking...

I try to keep an eye on how I am viewing my life. I try to keep myself grounded and humbled. I try to always realize how good I have it. Tonight I watched Waitress. It was a really cute movie that once again made me realize how great my life is. I have the best husband. He would do anything for me. He loves me for me and trusts me 100%. We have the most open, honest relationship. We are truly best friends and I can't imagine my life without him. I also have 2 wonderful kids. I am so thankful that they are healthy. They are the joy of my life. I don't know what I did to deserve such a blessed life but I am so thankful. I love my life. I love my husband and my kids. I know there are so many people stuck in loveless marriages. There are people who would love to be married, people who would love to have children, people who would love what I have. I am so blessed and I pray I never forget and never take for granted this life I have. It is unlike any other. I would not change a single second of it. I love what God has given me. I am the luckiest lady in the world.

1 comment:

Alyse said...

HEY! I am glad you rented it and liked it. It is so sad but all the characters make it hilarious at the same time. Aren't we blessed to have husbands who aren't like Earl? "We were just talking about what great hair you have! Horray for you!" haha Still makes me laugh!

LOVE YOU GUYS!