Wednesday, February 6, 2008

January was a good month






I say he is smiley but then I cant ever capture it on camera. He is always so serious for the camera. He does smile though, REALLY.



We were all healthy. Thomas is doing great on his new formula. Jeremiah is starting to act out less. My friend that i wanted to be able to watch Thomas one day a week for me to work said YES. Dave had a successful small group kick-off with close to 100 kids. We have good friends and wonderful family. Our life is blessed. That is all there is to it. 
Thomas is really smiley and happy now. Jeremiah loves him and he loves watching his big brother. He always follows his voice. We got his 1st pictures done at 2 months. I cant wait to see them. Here are a few of us at the childrens museum with our friends Tera and Will and Edie, Jackson, and Ryan.
 
     Jeremiah-4   Jackson-3                                
  
Ryan-9 months

Will-1-he just decided to sit in the water

No comments: