Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May 19th- It begins

So I start work May 19th. I am planning on doing 2 days a week, mostly 12 hour days but occasionally 8 hours as well, like when Dave is out of town. I found a preschool/daycare that I really like and is really close to home. Dave will be taking the boys and picking them up, since his days will be shorter than mine. 2 days doesn't break the bank, although it will be $170 a week. Then I will have to pay for formula ($200/month) and baby food pretty soon, but this should still be enough to make enough extra do do the debt snowball. So, yay, i'm excited to get back in the swing of things but still be with my kids 5 days a week. I feel like this will be the best of both worlds.
Please pray that it goes well, both for me and my precious children. Separation has been a big issue for Jeremiah lately. 

1 comment:

boltefamily said...

I will pray for you as you go to work and your beautiful little children go to preschool. I can't imagine how hard that will be but it is great you only have to do it a couple of days a week!

Much Love,

Kristy