Tuesday, April 1, 2008

prayer requests

Please pray for my friend Tiffany. She just recently had her baby. She had to have an emergency c-section because the cord was wrapped around the babies neck twice. They had a really hard time getting her to stop bleeding and almost had to do an emergency hysterectomy to stop the bleeding. The baby is also having some problems with being lethargic and trouble feeding. She is only 28 years old. This is her first baby. Please pray that they can recover and heal and be able to enjoy their new baby like they should be able to.
Also, Dave has had multiple issues with kids and parents lately. Drama stuff, all pretty severe and intense. Please pray for some peace and resolve for him. He is pretty stressed and upset about alot of the issues.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Alyse said...

praying! you know the cord was wrapped around my neck too. I had some kind of palsy (bells I think)... and my parents were freaking out... but thankfully everything went back to normal in a couple days. I hope this same is true for your friend! love you mandy moore!