Friday, May 2, 2008

my 2 weeks was NOTHING...

I am so elated that Dave is home after being at conferences the past two weeks. I hate having him away for so long and the boys, especially Jeremiah, does as well. I realized just how 'bad' I had it (sarcasm), after talking to my friend Carrie. Her husband, Jake, left for boot camp 3 weeks ago and will be gone a total of 18 weeks. She has been able to talk on the phone to him once for 3 minutes. She never knows when or if he will be able to call again so has to be on call all the time, just hoping he will be able to call again. She has girls a little older than my boys so that helps, but 18 weeks is REALLY long. Yeah so my 2 weeks is nothing.
Pray for my friend Carrie when you think about it, Im sure this is stressful and lonely.

No comments: