Wednesday, June 25, 2008

blogaholic

Ok so i am very much addicted to the computer. I tracked today how many things I check on a regular basis. Here is my typical list.
http://mandyfarris.blogspot.com
www.moneysavingmom.com
www.hotcouponworld.com
http://truthinpolitics.contentquake.com
www.thegrocerygame.com
www.afullcup.com
www.cincymoms.com (this one i sometimes get lost in)
www.hotmail.com
www.yahoo.com

www.deadlyviper.org

www.flowerdust.net

www.facebook.com( this one i get lost in as well)

www.myspace.com

www.craigslist.com


Ok- so these are the usuals give or take a few and then on a bad day it goes on into tons more coupon sites to print them and more blogs if I get lost. Its sad , I know. Its a sickness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to my computer too -- at least I'm in good company!

Anonymous said...

Step away from the computer
and make me some pillow cases...

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty addicted also! Glad to know you're enjoying my blog! I'm having fun with it!

Have a great weekend.