Monday, June 23, 2008

A good weekend

We had a great weekend. We were supposed to go camping with the middle school. Much to my dismay, it was cancelled since Indiana is partially under water. So, we went to the lake with some friends. They have two really nice jet skis so Dave and Jeremiah had a lot of fun with that. (I am still terrified from the time 9 years ago that Dave threw me off of one going 60 mph. It was so painful.) We ate on the way home at the Tasty Freeze. It was so greasy and so delicious. We got fried pickles, onion rings, fries, hamburgers and I got this Gianormous pork tenderloin sandwich. It was the biggest piece of meat I have ever seen on one bun. It was nice and greasy too. Then they all got ice cream to. You cant go to Tasty Freeze and not get ice cream.
Saturday we had a fun day at the pool and then at home. We went to church, too. We have issues getting Jeremiah to go to class sometimes. This weekend was no different. It started storming half way through church so Dave goes in and gets Jeremiah out of class and they go outside and sit and watch the storm. Then about 15 minutes later, he took him back to class. We all like to watch storms. It was good times.
Sunday, Dave went to church and we vegged out and didnt. We did go to youth group that night, though. It was fun.
Then, now its Monday so I worked and the boys had school. A friend told us we should try to give Jeremiah a picture of us and see if he did any better. He did. Once i got home tonight I asked him how he did. He said "better since I had your picture to see you all day." Awww, how sweet! Thomas, for me is a lay me down and let me sleep kind of boy, but at school, he cries in the crib until they pick him up and rock and then he is out. I dont get that. Why wont he let me rock him to sleep more.
Anyway, one more day of work this week and then next week they go Monday and Wednesday. I actually work Wednesday and Friday though. Monday, they go to school and I go the spa. Yay!!! I cant wait. Dave got me a certificate for Christmas that I havent used yet, but finally am using. Yay, for manicures, pedicures and massages!!! Woo hoo! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: