Monday, June 30, 2008

I got pampered!

This is me, happy after an awesome day of pampering. I took the boys to daycare, then headed over to the salon. I had a manicure, pedicure, and a massage. Then I had lunch at the cheesecake factory with Dave. I had salmon and mashed potatoes with asparagus. Then we finished it off with Dulce De Leche cheesecake and I had coffee. I then got to shop by myself for a few hours. I really had no idea what to do. I love Christmas in July! Maybe I should always save a gift certificate from Christmas for the summer! What a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Alyse said...

This picture is hilarious! What a happy mama!

Stephanie Karnes said...

i'm so jealous! i've never had a pedicure!! only one manicure..okay i wouldn't even consider it that...i just had my nails done before my wedding. not a big deal. i need a day of pampering!!

Stephanie Karnes said...

oh...and i like the new look to your blog!

dave said...

anything for my baby!!