Monday, December 8, 2008

Fireproof

http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/main.php

I hear great things about this movie. If you or someone you know is struggling in their marriage or even if they have a great marriage, there is something to be learned from this movie. I havent seen it yet, but from the reviews, the trailor and my friends reactions, it sounds amazing. Encourage your friends to see it and/or buy it in January.
Let me know if you have read the books, fireproof or love dare, or if you have seen the movie. How was it?

1 comment:

Vaughan Family said...

I can't believe you are just hearing about this movie. Our whole Sunday School class went to see it together and in January we are starting the Bible study that goes along with it. The acting is of course not professionals, but the story within the movie is unbelievable....and I'm doing the "Love Dare" right now!!! You gotta see it girl!