Thursday, August 9, 2007

All the time that has passed

Ok, well, im a little late in getting this up and running. I am 23 weeks pregnant now.
Thankfully, that means I am past all the lovely days of being so dog tired and of being so nauseated.
This pregnancy has been so different from mine with Jeremiah.
With him, i was tired, but i napped anytime I needed to, becasue I could. With this one, I can only if he does and then I am chasing him around the rest of the time. He doesnt tire, he is sun up to sun down so its harder to refuel this time.
I was so nauseated from 8 weeks to about 16 weeks. I know my teeth suffered because just looking at a toothbrush gagged me to the point of throwing up numerous times. I didnt even have to put it in my mouth, all i had to do was look at it or pick it up. It was aweful!! I could eat, luckily, but felt sick before i ate and then again after i ate, so it was kind of pointless to eat, becasue nothing tasted good.
With Jeremiah, the day i hit my second trimester, i felt Great! I felt the best i had ever felt. Not with this one, it took a long time to feel good. I guess the fact that we were moving and packing and running around for over a month had something to do with it.
My skin looked beautiful with jeremiah, with this kid, i have so many zits. Even my back is broken out.
This has been a journey. Based on the fact that it is so different, my gut feeling, although very small is that maybe it is a girl.
I dont care either way, but we will find out this time.

No comments: