Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pain at 23 weeks

Ok, so, i was starting to feel pretty good after getting settled in and not having to lift and unpack boxes, until the past 5 days have gotten so much worse.
I have been having some pubic bone pain on and off and i did some with jeremiah, so i knew it was the pubic bones seperating and relaxing a little to make room for the baby to fit throuh the pelvis. I got that, but it got so much worse.
I have been researching and as far as i can tell, i must have too much of the hormone relaxin (the hormone responnsible for the stretching and relaxing). The overabundance of this casues me to relax too much or too quickly, resulting in extreme discomfort. It takes me 10 minutes to roll over in bed and to get out of bed. I have to do it all in one movement and all in alignment. It is really quite funny to see. dave laughs at me often, but it reallly isnt funny.
I dont do well at pain and it has been pretty constant with little to be done to give me any relief.
I have tried ice, heat, a bath, tylenol, NOTHING WORKS.
It is hard to deal with.
I am sorry if you are any of the people i havent been so nice to due to my pain. (Like my mama, im so sorry.)
Please pray that it gets better and soon.
I go to the MD this week too, and havent been for 6 weeks so i pray it is all good.

No comments: