Thursday, August 9, 2007

To the MD

k, so today we went to the MD. I was supposed to go Monday, but he had a death so it got backed up to Tuesday. I have gained 6 pounds, which is pretty good. At my last visit, i had lost 1 pound so i gained it back plus 5. Not too bad. The baby's heart rate was 160. My urine was free of sugar and protein. I have no swelling. The baby is constantly moving and kicking me. Dave has felt it multiple times. I have tried to get Jeremiah to feel but he wont wait and focus long enough to feel it.
I drank chocolate milk last night and this baby did flips for 2 hours.
Sunday night, my bone hurt so bad, i called Tia and had her to verify for me that it was ok to take a vicodin. I hurt so bad i had to take a vicodin. It dulled it at most. When I meantioned that to the MD, he said that was fine as long as i didnt chase it with three shots of whiskey.
I told the MD about my pain and he said "its early for that to be hurting, but it happens."
I was like yeah... and ...
He said take up to a gram of tylenol every 6 hours. Ok, well, i take 500 mg tylenol anyway, when i need it, so he just told me to take 2 tylenol every 6 hours. I said what else can we do, he said if at my next visit, i can do short term narcotics if needed.
Hopefully i wont need it, but just in case, it is nice to know there is something else we can do.
Please pray that this eases off a little.
I go Thursday to find out the sex. That is exciting. I havent really thought about it much or been anxious but now that it is scheduled, i cant wait to find out.

No comments: