Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am so grateful...

It always pays to trust God. Not only did i have a generous lady give me 6 cans of formula, but today i applied and qualified for Wic. That means, as far as i know, that our formula should be free. I got a prescription from the doctor today, since it isnt the basic formula, so we will see for sure tomorrow. 
It is awesome the peace you feel despite not knowing the outcome when you give up your worries to God. I am so thankful that we qualified and that that is one thing we no longer have to worry about. God is so good.
I am so grateful that this  is my only concern with my baby. There are so many less fortunate on here and i pray i can keep this perspective. Check out some of their blogs when you get time. They are listed on the side of my blog.

No comments: