Saturday, November 17, 2007

11 days to go

I had a doctor visit on Thursday evening. I wasn't dilated at all so all that contracting is just getting us ready but making no progress. I am still occasionally contracting but not as often and not at all regularly. I actually feel pretty good.

Dave and I went shopping Friday and finished almost all of our Christmas shopping. We have a few more things that I plan to get the day after Thanksgiving and then I'll just have to wrap, which i love to do and can do anytime. We are putting up our tree next week. Dave is off work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, so we should be able to have some good down time and relax before the storm hits that next week.

Dave is sick again. This time he has an infection from postnasal drip, probably from his sinus infection he had a few weeks ago. He is on yet another antibiotic and has a referral to the ENT, so hopefully we can get him well before I have a baby and need someone to take care of me. I am not sure I can take care of him, Jeremiah, myself and baby Thomas so soon after having major abdominal surgery. Please pray that Dave can get well soon and stay well for a while. Ohio isn't being very nice to him.

No comments: