Monday, November 19, 2007

9 days

Today I had another MD visit. Not much excitement. I am barely a finger dilated, so she said I would most definatly get my turkey first and then my baby. That is fine, keeping everything on track for next Wednesday.
We set up our Christmas tree today and are almost done shopping so when Thomas comes we can just enjoy him and not stress about shopping and everything else.
Jeremiah has been watching the movie Elf since probably August. I asked him what he wanted to ask Santa for. He said he wanted to sit on his lap and tell him he doesnt smell like Santa, that he smells like Beef and Cheese and then pull his beard off. Which is exactly what Buddy does on the movie. I cracked up but Im not so sure it will be as funny in real life as it is hypothetically. Im sure other kids parents wouldnt appreciate my kids humor and appreciation for the movie Elf. I'll keep you posted when we go as to what happens.

No comments: