Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I survived

I had my first week back to work this week. Monday was 8 hours in a classroom, Tuesday was 8 hours in a classroom and today was 5 hours touring and doing a scavenger hunt all over the unit.
So, overall, not a very exciting week. I do think I will like the unit. The people seem really nice. The floor doesnt seem too stressful, but it is busy. I look forward to it. It is nice to be in a small hospital. It is so much different than Forsyth, and it wasnt even that big.

So, we are off to VA tomorrow after Dave's meeting at church for a busy and crazy weekend. I am excited for a break though. I know the grandparents cant wait to see Thomas. It is crazy he is almost 6 months old already. We get to go to Journey and see old friends. That will be fun, but I think we picked the worlds worst weekend to go to Charlotte, as it is race weekend. Oh well. Hopefully it will be warm, Jeremiah and G are swimming at the lake. We get to see Mawmaw too.
YAY!!!

No comments: